August 5, 2009

Thank you

I really want to thank everybody whom supporting me a lot..
People's sweetness always exceed my expection, and I'm proud of myself having those great people around me....Ah I'm really touched...

Just keep wondering when I can be big enough to repay them for their sweetness,
or in first place would I ever be big enough?
My treasure in my life is, obviously ppl who I met,who are in my life with.
Really good people, I mean, good heart.
I seem to remember, always ppl are sweet to me astonishingly.

ahhh don't know what to say, but just really wanted to show my gratitude...

Arigatoooooooooooooo

ah I still good friends with Tracy anderson here, I see her everyday:-)))
hope it will give me some effect,but anyways its really fun!!!

Pic is taken at Minato-ku pool:-) I love swimminggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I swim 350m today...hmmmm not too bad for me:-9 but I wanna swim at least 1km!!!





No comments: