August 14, 2010

I'm calling you

Just remind me of my mom and myself in our car driving 20 years ago!
This song was played on radio numerous time I guess....
It's kind of funny how I reminded this song.cos totally it was out of my mind and memory until I played it by piano.
I was just playing a music book,"classical movie's soundtrack" then this song came out.

I felt really strange when I played it.brought me back the smell,feeling and color immediately even its been 2 decades!!This is such a stone song(well....)but really really really beautiful....

Now, I shall wonder, why did it happen now?I'm really wondering how those thing happen in right moment.

Btw, this song, "calling you" was covered by one of my favorite singer Jeff Buckley.
Its also super beautiful with full of expression.


Why am I writing in English?good question.cos my stupid mac(or I made it stupid) doesn't let me type any Japanese.

ciao.

No comments: