November 18, 2010

Men and Women

Ok.
Recently, I feel very very frustrated about the fact that I AM WOMAN.

I was with colleague(woman) last night walking.
One big van came close to us.
Door was opened ,I could see there were about 8 guys inside.Expats.
By their english I reckon it was american people.

"Hey, How are you?"

man asked us.

We didn't turn our face to them kept walking but said

"good thanks."

He continued.


"Hey...um....we just want to have a sex tonight."


???????



????????????????


SO F*CKIN WHAT?
HOW DARE YOU COULD SAY SUCH A MISERABLE SENTENCE??????

Did they think we would say
"Wow, that's great! We also wanted it, let's do!"????????????????????

I was SO pissed and about to say something really nasty, but 2 guys just got off the car and came to us talking, so I thought it can be risky for us to whip them up when they are 8GUYS.
So we just grabbed a cab and technically run away....



OK.


Did we seem hooker?

Well, our outfits were totally not sexy one.(I was with UGG)
bet not.

THEN.


Did we seem stupid that would follow any men as long as you are from western country?


HELL NO.


However, I imagine there are many cases that they can have some asian woman by asking like that straightly with no shame.
They try because it could be succeed.

Huge issue between western men and asian women.
Asian people still have huge "western culture complex".

"If you have blond hair and blue eyes in Asia, you will be the king."

This was the word from some book sold in US.

I can't just blame on men because We, Asian women have made them that way.
In fact that is so true.
but NOT FOR EVERY ASIAN WOMEN.

Being woman, its so powerful.I should feel lucky that I'm woman.
We are the one who can procreate.
NEVERTHELESS, I'm really frustrated and shame that I am woman lately.

Or is it just because I seem so light/stupid to men?
Is it actually MY problem?
If so, I don't know how I should be......







No comments: